Our first shop opened in Delacourt Road SE3 8XA, to trade in donated goods. The purpose of our shop is to be able to provide work, where people who have a mental health problem can work in a safe and secure environment building on confidence and self esteem. However, that is not all we provide; there is training sessions, therapy, supervision and our social activities. Building not only businesses but building working relationships, friendships and becoming communities where people can be free from stigma and discrimination.
We will also need plenty of volunteers to help in our shops, so if you are interested please get in touch (contact details on the ‘contact us’ page).
However, we do not want it to end there!
We intend to open more shops in the borough of Greenwich in 2020 to provide more employment to more people who have mental health problems, who want to work or volunteer while building their confidence and self-esteem to move on into employment that is paid. However, though we want to provide employment this employment does not stop at working within our shops; we also have other positions available within the MHA Trust itself.
Do you accept returns of High Street shop purchases?
Our High Street shop refund policy is as follows:
When an item is faulty:
- We will refund you for any item that is found to be faulty, as described by the Consumer Rights Act (except where marked and sold as faulty). Please return your faulty purchase to the shop from which it was purchased, with proof of purchase.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any other reason (these refunds are at the Shop Manager’s discretion):
- We will refund you for clothing items, and linens. Please understand that we cannot refund for items sold without an individual price ticket.
Please return your purchase to the shop where you purchased it:
- With a valid price ticket attached
- With your receipt
- Within 4 weeks of purchase
- In the same condition in which it was bought
- This does not affect your statutory rights